- Refer all draft press releases to Corporate Communications for review and approval.
- Refer all media inquiries to Investor Relations without any comment.
- Material non-public information must only be disclosed to the public by Investor Relations. Refer all investor or analyst inquiries to Investor Relations without comment.
- Immediately contact Investor Relations if you acquire information which you consider material non-public information, and which has not previously been disclosed to the public.
- Consult with Corporate Communications, Investor Relations and the Legal Department before presenting on behalf of Albemarle (e.g. at an industry conference).
- Follow the Albemarle Identity Guidelines when preparing any public communications.
- Only use authorized imagery, logos & templates (available at Brand Central) in your public communications.
- Contact the Legal Department if you know or suspect business information of Albemarle or its business partners is about to be disclosed in the public domain without authorization.
- Ensure that our business partners follow the Code of Conduct for Albemarle Business Partners if they are intending to issue public communications that relate to, or otherwise affect, Albemarle.